Digital Marketing Manager – RoomSketcher AS
Digital Marketing Manager
Do you have experience with digital marketing and thrive on being responsible for inbound marketing? RoomSketcher is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager!
RoomSketcher is an innovative SAAS company that has created an online floor plan and interior design software app. With the app, customers can create professional 2D and 3D floor plans, live 3D floor plans, beautiful 3D images and virtual 360 views, all online. The company was founded in 2007 and today has millions of customers and users in over 178 countries. Their floor plans are frequently used in the marketing of new homes, used homes for sale on listing portals like Finn.no, and can also be found on a host of other websites about home remodeling and interior design.
As a result of significant international growth, RoomSketcher is now hiring a Digital Marketing Manager. You will manage the day to day inbound marketing activities of the organization and long term inbound marketing strategy for the company. This includes website/SEO, lead generation and online sales.
We believe you have a structured and analytical mindset, as you constantly fine-tune new and existing initiatives and evaluate their success. You will work with modern marketing methodologies in order to drive online traffic to the company website. The position reports to the EVP Sales and Marketing.
- Hands-on responsible for marketing, including:
- B2B Lead generation
- Online Sales
- Content Marketing
- Develop the marketing department
- Budget responsibility
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Has around 4 years of relevant experience
- Is experienced in managing PPC, SEO and/or Affiliate programs
- Possesses a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Has excellent English skills
- The opportunity to work in a marketing centric organization with modern marketing methodologies
- A challenging and varied position
- A central role in an international company
- Major opportunity to impact the company’s development and international growth
- Competitive terms and conditions
RoomSketcher started up in 2007, as a spin-off from a company that creates state-of-the-art 3D visualizations for the sub-sea oil industry. The same technology that is used to visualize large oil rigs below water was applied to visualize the interior of homes and properties. The vision, which we stay true to to this day, was that everyone should be able to visualize their home, online.
RoomSketcher is privately held, and is backed by venture firm Viking Ventures and the holding company Torrey Pines AS. The owners are all veterans of the software and the 3D visualization industry.